TO CAR KEYS

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mom Tip - A Must-Read for Moms


When our boys were younger, a great friend of mine introduced me to FamilyFun magazine. This magazine is full of helpful tips and fun ideas for families. Recipes for healthy snacks, ideas for easy science experiments, party suggestions, and crafts for all ages are examples of what is included in this magazine. Most of the ideas are appropriate for families with children ages 2-12. I used so many suggestions and ideas from the magazine that I couldn't wait until the next issue came out each month. I know that your time is short but this one is well worth both your time and money. Issues are published monthly and costs $3.95 per issue. However, I think ordering a subscription offers a significant savings.

1 comment:

cd said...

reggie - i guess this means we're going 'public' with our relationship! now it's out - i'm officially 'reggie's girl!' p.s. i do french kiss on the first date!